Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Collecting Information for Our Vacation

My friend who is my former coworker and has been studying in Canada since September is coming to visit  tomorrow. She is going to stay here for 9 days.

Last night, I was collecting information on our vacation. I searched for good restaurants and sightseeing locations near the hotel, along with travel time and prices.
When I finished it, it was 3:30 a.m.

Today, I prepared daily essential needs that I'm going to give to her.

Tomorrow, I'm going to pick her up at the airport.





 Today's Vocabulary
・ collect information on : ~に関する情報収集する
・ sightseeing : noun / adjective 観光
・ go sightseeing : 観光に出かける
・ along with : ~と一緒に、~と並行して
・ travel time : 移動時間
  ex) travel time to work : 通勤時間
  ex) The new system reduces the travel time between Tokyo and Shin-Osaka stations.
  ex) The travel time depends on traffic. 移動時間は道路状況による。
 ・ daily essentials : 生活必需品

No comments:

Post a Comment