Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Last Day of This Semester

Today, I had a final exam. It wasn't as difficult as I expected. I think I did well. :)
This semester, keeping up with my class wasn't very easy because my teacher gave us a lot of assignments and tricky quizzes. He periodically handed out our current grades. And also he said, "Even if you pass this class, if you can not write essays well, you may not move on to the next class. Keep studying hard in this class to go up next level."  Sometimes he pushed us to study very hard, but I like his teaching methods. All the things he did was for the improvement of our English. He was the best teacher ever!

From tomorrow, I'll have a three weeks vacation! Yay!
My friend, who has been ESL student in Canada since September, is coming to the U.S. in December 28th.
I'm looking forward to meeting her.

No comments:

Post a Comment