Friday, December 2, 2011

It Works Well :)

The hot hair curler which I got yesterday works really well. :)  Yay!!

Before trying it out, I watched these videos to know how to use it.






Her videos are always awesome!
Even though her curler and mine are different, they serve the same purpose. (Mine is not a steam hair curler, and I don't use it in my car.)

When I was a high school student, I used that kind of curler. But I couldn't use it very well, and I probably only used it twice. It was long long time ago... hahaha

Now I can use it well because of her videos and other youtube videos.
Things are becoming more and more convenient. :)





 Today's Vocabulary
・serve : verb / (~の)役目・目的を果たす、役に立つ
・serve the purpose : 目的にかなう、役に立つ
ex) serve the same purpose : 同じ目的で使われる
・Things are becoming more and more convenient. : ますます便利になってきている。
  ex) Things are becoming worse and worse. : ますます悪化している。

No comments:

Post a Comment