Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Korean Snack

Today, I got a call from my Korean friend.
She told me that she made some Gimbap and wanted to give them. At the time, I was at home. So, I was in a hurry to get ready for school to go get them.


The Gimbap was very good just as I expected, and also she gave me some Korean snacks.
I had never seen them before.
Those were biscuits and tasted sweet and salty. I like them!






The taste was almost same as Tohato harvest biscuit, which is made by Japanese company.
Tohato harvest 

Since I was little, I have eaten them. I could buy them for $1 to $1.50 in Japan.


Next time I go to a Korean supermarket, I'll look for the same snack she gave me.





 Today's Vocabulary
・in a hurry : 急いで
・go get : ~を取って(持って)くる
ex) I'll go get you some coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment