Thursday, December 15, 2011

Naporitan

Three months ago, my friend, who is my former classmate, suggested the meeting for improvement of our English. Then, we started conversation sessions every Thursday. We use textbooks, which we used in class at the time, for our meeting. 
Today was the last meeting for the year.
By the way, my former classmate was so excited in today's meeting because she and her family saw UFO for the first time last week. I was very surprised. She told me that there were five lights in the sky, and they disappeared immediately. I don't know if that was UFO because I've never seen it in my life. :)


Last Tuesday, she gave me some Gimbap and Korean snacks. So, I took some Japanese style pasta, which I cooked last night, to say thanks.
Japanese people call this pasta Naporitan. I really like it.


Naporitan

I hope she'll like it too.


    This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking




 Today's Vocabulary
・session : noun / (あるグループが共通の活動を行う)集まり、集会

No comments:

Post a Comment