Monday, December 26, 2011

Window-Shopping at Macy's

I went to Macy's because I had a coupon. The mall was very crowded. That's because many stores were having after Christmas sale. So, it was difficult to find a parking space. I didn't decided what I was going to buy. First, I looked at boots and tried them on. Some of them were 50 % off, but I remembered I had already bought my boots earlier this year. So, I decided not to buy them. Then, I looked at watches. I found adorable watches, but I didn't buy any because they were not on sale. In the end, I didn't buy anything, but I really enjoyed window-shopping today.





 Today's Vocabulary
・ in the end : 結局、ついに
  ex) In the end it's personality. つまるところは人間性です。
  ex) In the end, however, it's all up to yourself. でも、結局は自分次第だと思います。

No comments:

Post a Comment