Friday, January 6, 2012

Griffith Observatory ~ Winter Vacation Day 1-1

I'm going to look back and write about my past few days vacation. :)

My friend and I went to Griffith Observatory on December 29th.  It was a sunny day!


Inside the museum was very beautiful!




 The scenery was amazing!

We were able to see LA county. I imagine that the night view must be beautiful. I should come back here at night next time.  
And also ... I was able to see the Hollywood sign!








 Today's Vocabulary
・ look back : phrasal verb / (過去を)回想する、(後ろを)振り返って見る
  ex) look back at the past : 過去を振り返る
  ex) look back at the year : 一年を振り返る
  ex) look back on my life : 自分の人生を振り返る
・ scenery : noun / 景色、風景 ( Pronunciation is see-nuh-ree )
  ex) winter scenery : 冬景色
  ex) I want to go somewhere with beautiful scenery. どこか景色の美しい所に行きたい。
  

No comments:

Post a Comment