Saturday, January 21, 2012

Las Vegas ~ Winter Vacation Day 5

On January 2nd, we went to see a circus show at the hotel.

There was a very flexible woman held by a very muscular man. That's unbelievable!

Then, we ate lunch at subway. It was $10. Subway sandwich in Las Vegas was more expensive than one in my town.

Then, we headed toward Las Vegas sign.
Many people were waiting to take pictures with the sign.

Then, we headed home. We drove through the desert again.
As soon as we left Las Vegas, it was heavy in traffic! I expected to get home by 5 p.m., but I got home at 8 p.m.

We were very hungry. We went to have gyudon, which is beef bowl, at Yoshinoya.
Yoshinoya is a Japanese fast food chain.
It was really goood! I finished an entire large beef bowl by myself. Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment