Monday, January 23, 2012

Rainy Day

It's been cold today.
I woke up and I checked today's weather on Internet. Then, I checked outside.
Oh, it's raining...

I had time before going to school. I tied up my hair instead of curling my hair because it was raining. ( Only when I have a time, I curl my hair.)
When it rains, my hair is frizzier than usual. So, tying my hair up is the best option in rainy day.

After coming back from school, I realized that today is Lunar New Year. I should have told my Korean friend that to have a happy New Year.

I'll text her now. :)
That's a good idea!






 Today's Vocaburary
・ tie up : phrasal verb / 結ぶ、縛る
  ex) tie up my hair : 髪を結ぶ(アップにする)
・ frizzy : adjective / チリチリした
  ex) frizzy hair : チリチリした髪の毛、縮れ毛
・ the best option : 最良の選択肢

No comments:

Post a Comment