Saturday, February 4, 2012

Banana Repubulic Haul

Today is my birthday.

I got many clothing which I bought last Sunday for my birthday present. I really like basic color and classic style. And also I like not too casual and not too formal style. Moreover, I prefer reasonable price and better quality.  That's why I like Banana Republic.
When I lived in Japan, I used to buy clothing at Natural Beauty Basic and VIS. Both clothing shops were only located in Japan. When I moved to the U.S., I didn't know much about American clothing stores. In beginning of my life in America, I struggled to find clothing stores which I like. I really missed Japanese clothing. But I finally found my new favorite store in the U.S. :)
Actually, Japanese clothing brands have many stylish and trendy clothings. I still wear some clothings which I bought in Japan. People sometimes compliment me on my shoes, my boots, my coats, my bags, my scarves and so on. I often say, "Oh, I bought it in Japan."

I'd like to show you what I got at Banana Republic. I had a coupon which was 15% off when I purchase over $100. So I got them for very reasonable price. Yay!

The beige cardigan was originally $59.99, but it was on sale for $13.99.
The navy blue scarf was originally $29.99, but it was on sale for $11.89.


The striped scarf was originally $49.99, but it was on sale for $10.17.
I lost my favorite brown scarf last year. So, I got new ones. The scarf makes my style more casual.



The black skirt was originally $59.99, but it was on sale for $15.31.
I wanted to get a black tight skirt! I was glad to find this at a reasonable price. 


The belt was originally $34.99, but it was on sale for $17.85.


The bracelet was originally $24.99, but it was on sale for $4.22.


The pierced earrings was originally $19.99, but it was on sale for $9.34.
Actually, I still haven't pierced my ears. Haha... But I always wanted to pierce my ears. So, I'm going to do it because I bought the earrings!














 
Total retail price was $279.93, but I paid $82.77 plus tax. I saved about 70%!
I like shopping! :)
 
      My entries related to Premium Outlets Hauls can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Premium%20Outlets%20Hauls

     My entries related to my shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment