Saturday, February 11, 2012

Birthday Coupon

 I went to Corner Bakery Cafe for brunch. I chose smoked ham & swiss paninu, chocolate cake and coffee.
The cake was free with a coupon which I got for my birthday by e-mail.

All of them were good, but I couldn't eat it all. I took the left over home.


I went to Souplantation for dinner because I had a coupon for my birthday by e-mail. And my husband really wanted to go there.
I had a lot of salad and soup. I wanted to have ice cream, but I was already full. I just had a little bit of it.

When I have buffet, I always eat too much. Personally, I don't enjoy going to a buffet. Even though it tastes good, I eat too much and feel unpleasant afterward. I know that I don't have to eat that much, but I can't help myself. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment