Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Car Accident

This morning, I curled my hair and made a french toast for brunch because today's class would begin afternoon. So I had time this morning.

After the class, I went to the library and studied for a test, which I have next Monday.
It was difficult to find a desk to study at library. I studied there for 2 hours and a half.

Then, I headed home. The road which is near home was very heavy in traffic. I thought it was time for the evening rush hour because it was already 5 p.m. But that was because of a car accident. I saw four police cars, two fire trucks and two ambulances. I saw air-bag deployment in one crashed car. The other crashed car was flipped upside down.
I thought I should be more careful when I drive near this intersection...






 Today's Vocaburary
・ deployment : noun / 展開
  ex) airbag deployment / エアバッグの展開
・ flip : verb / ひっくり返る
  ex) flip upside down : 逆さまにひっくり返る

No comments:

Post a Comment