Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hanging Jewelry Organizer

Today, I went to T.J. Maxx to buy a hanging jewelry organizer.
I wanted something to organize my jewelry and watches. I used to store these in drawer, but these sometimes got stuck in my drawer, and I couldn't open. I didn't want to damage them.
I was thinking about buying a hanging jewelry organizer.

First, I saw an organizer like this one.
This was OK, but it can't organize many jewelries and need some space.



I finally bought this for $14.99 there. It has 20 pockets each side. In total, there are 40 pockets.  

It has clear pockets with zippers and easy to see my jewelries. It can organize earrings, necklaces, bracelets and watches etc...

And it has a hook which allows it to turn 360 degrees. So it can be hanged on top of the door or your closet.


I really like it. And I'm glad that I have space to collect more jewelries!





 Today's Vocabulary
・ drawer : noun / 引き出し ( Pronunciation is drOr)
・ get stuck in : ~に入り込んで動きが取れなくなる、~にはまり込む、~で立ち往生する
  ex) I got stuck in traffic jam. : 渋滞に巻き込まれました。
  ex) It got stuck in my throat. : 喉に詰まった。
・ allow : verb / 許す、許可する
  ex) allow it to move freely : 自由に動けるようにする

No comments:

Post a Comment