Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Got My Ears Pierced!

I went to Claire's to get my ears pierced.



Yesterday, I was reading into piercing and was getting scared about having my ears pierced...
I was a little nervous when I got there.

I asked staff, " I'd like to get my ears pierced."
She showed me many pierced earrings. I chose my first pierced earrings, which I should wear for at least 6 weeks.
She tried to entertain me to break the ice.
I finally got pierced! It hurt but it was really quick!
I got a bottle of antiseptic. I have to cleanse my ears three times a day.


I hope my ears won't get infected.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ get one's ears pierced : 耳にピアスを開ける。
  ex)  I'd like to get my ears pierced. ピアスを開けたい。
・ read into : 読み込む
・ entertain : verb / 楽しませる、もてなす
・ break the ice : 緊張をほぐす、糸口を見つける
・ antiseptic : noun / 消毒剤、防腐剤
・ cleanse : verb / 洗浄する、清潔にする、(ウィルスを)駆除する
・ get infected : 感染する

No comments:

Post a Comment