Tuesday, February 28, 2012

IHOP National Pancake Day

Today, I went to IHOP to have pancakes because IHOP was giving pancakes to every customer for free. In return for the free pancakes, IHOP asked customers to consider leaving a donation for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.

There were many custmors, and most people were only eating pancakes! I was very surprized.

I ordered quesadilla and pancakes.
I thought quesadilla is Mexican food, but it was very Americanized. But it tasted good anyway. And pancakes were soft and tasted good as well. There were four kinds of syrups for pancake, and I tried three of them. The syrups made pancakes to taste better.

After eating, I donated and felt happy for my donation.
I'd like to say to IHOP thank you for giving good opptunity to have free pancakes and donation. :)





 Today's Vocabulary
・ in return for : ~と引き換えに
  ex) in return for someone's present : プレゼントのお礼として
  ex) in return for money : 金と引き換えに

No comments:

Post a Comment