Thursday, March 1, 2012

Great Shopping Day!

About 10 days ago, my husband ordered some Hollister clothings online. So, I also ordered a cardigan with his order.
I received the package form Hollister last Tuesday. The quality of the cardigan was as good as I expected. And the size was just right! I like it. :) It was originally for $69.50, but it was on clearance for $13.90. Yay!
My husband got a outerwear for $29.90 (was $140), a long sleeve t-shirt for $11.90 (was $34.50) and a long sleeve striped t-shirt for $14.90 (was $29.50). I think it was a pretty good deal, wasn't it?

At the same day, I bought two Mabiline Baby Lips at Target.

I saw the lip balm on youtube beauty channel. Many beauty gurus reviewed these, and they highly recommended these. I always wanted to buy the lip balms. I think these are pretty popular. When the lip balms were on sale, they were always almost sold out. But I found Target coupons and manufacturer's coupons. The retail price was $3.14, but I used $1 off Target coupon and $2 off manufacturer's coupon. Each one ended up $0.14 plus tax. Yay!
As soon as I came home, I used the lip balms. These were better than I expected! These provide moisture are pigmented at the same time. And these are SPF 20. I love these! My lips are always dry, and I need lip balm all the time. I sometimes can't use a lip stick because of dryness of my lips. So, this lip balms are great for me!

I'd like to collect all colors!






 Today's Vocabulary
・ provide moisture : 潤いを与える
・ pigmented : adjective / 有色素の
・ dryness of lips : 唇の乾燥

No comments:

Post a Comment