Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I Became a Fan of American Coloring Products

Last Friday, my husband dyed my hair. :)

When I was 18, I dyed my hair by myself because I wanted to save money. I wasn't good at it, and it damaged my hair. At the time, I thought it wasn't easy. Then, I decided that I would never do that again. Ever since, I went to hair salon every two months. I thought that I could save money by eating out less, but I didn't want to cut back on expenses for hair, cosmetic and fashion. It's because if I wear old clothings and has old hair style, it lets me down. If I wear my favoirte clothes, it makes me happy and my day will be exciting!

However, when I moved to the U.S., I was worried about hair salon. It's because I never heard good review from Japanese people at American hair salon. Some Japanese people went to American hair salon, but they had bad experiences. Many stylists in the U.S. don't have enough experience with Asian hair. Many Japanese people go to Japanese hair salons in the U.S., but they are very expensive. I didn't have job. So I felt sorry for my husband. In some states, there are no Japanese hair salons. I found someone's blog, and the blogger showed that she first dyed her hair by herself. She was able to dye it very well. She mentioned that American hair coloring products were very good. The coloring made her hair shiny and beautiful. Then, I tried it, and I became a fan of American coloring products! They are better than Japanese products. Especially, I like conditionor with coloring.
Since then, my husband has dyed my hair every month. :)






 Today's Vocabulary
・ cut back on : 切り詰める、節減する


No comments:

Post a Comment