Saturday, March 10, 2012

Oil Change and 21 Point Inspection

Today, my friend and I took my car to Toyota for oil change and 21 point inspection. It's because I got a coupon for these from Toyota, and I wanted to get my car checked. It cost only $15.65. After we dropped off my car, we waited for a shuttle bus to take us home. While we were waiting, Toyota served some sandwiches, cookies, snacks and drinks. That's good!
My car needed to replace front break pads, air filter and rear wiper. I didn't get them replaced today.

Toyota quoted ...
front pads and rotation for $259,
rear brakes for $59.88,
air filter for $54.88,
and rear wiper for $13.



I'm going to take my car to another auto repair shop soon. But I think I can replace air filter and rear wiper by myself, I've never done it before though.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ take someone home : (人)を家まで送る
  ex) Take me home. : 私を家まで連れていって。
・ rear : adjective / 後ろの、後部の
・ quote : verb / 見積もる

No comments:

Post a Comment