Sunday, March 25, 2012

Target Haul

It has been six weeks since I got my ears pierced. I was allowed to wear any earrings from today. I removed my first earrings and tried to put new dangle earrings in my ears. But I was not able to wear them because my ear holes were still sensitive. Dangle earrings have French hooks, so it was difficult to push them through my ears. The shape of French hooks hurt my ears. I thought that my ears weren't healed yet, and I might be able to wear them after several months.


A French hook with dangle earring
and
a post with stud earring
 I chose stud earrings, and I ended up wearing my second earrings which I bought at Forever 21 last Sunday. Yay! :) I think I should only wear stud earrings for a while.

Then, I went to Target. I wanted to get more stud earrings. I found that Target sells many earrings at a reasonable price. There were many earrings, and all of them were so cute! I bought earrings which were $4.99 for three pairs of earrings.

I specially like these blue bird earrings! So cute. :) As soon as I got home, I wore the blue bird earrings.

I'll enjoy my earrings!





 Today's Vocabulary
・ post : noun / 棒、くい

No comments:

Post a Comment