Thursday, April 19, 2012

Challenge Week

After taking advanced conversation class, I went to a cafe to meet my friend for conversation session as a usual Thursday routine. There was some Korean group there. My friend, who is Korean, said to me that those people were house wives and a pastor. Those house wives have finished raising children and as a result they have a lot of excess time. She told me that they were having their Korean church meeting. In fact, half the customers at the cafe were Koreans!
After our conversation session, I studied nursing for three hours. I got very tired because I crammed studying many questions in this week, more than what I usually complete on a weekly basis. After coming back home, I took a nap for a while. I decided to study more until next Thursday. But I should avoid extraneous amount studying.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ excess : adjective / 余分の、過度の
・ cram : 詰め込み勉強をする
・ basis : noun / 基準
  ex) on a yearly basis : 年ごとに
  ex) on a monthly basis : 月単位で
  ex) on a weekly basis : 週単位で
  ex) on a daily basis : 日々、日常的に、毎日
  ex) on a day-to-day basis : 一日単位で
  ex) on a 24-hour basis : 24時間単位で
  ex) on a constant basis : 常に
  ex) on a consistent basis : 常に
  ex) on a one-to-one basis : ワンツーマン方式、1対1の
  ex) on a one-on-one basis: ワンツーマン方式、1対1の

No comments:

Post a Comment