Friday, April 27, 2012

Daiso Again

Yesterday, I went to Daiso again. Last Sunday, it was very crowded, and I gave up to buy some stuff which I wanted. I thought I should go there on a weekday. But, it was still crowded yesterday. It was better than Sunday though. I thought over 95% of customers were not Japanese. They were really excited to shop there. Some Asian women were filling shopping basket full of products. Some children were shopping for some Japanese snacks. One girl said, "I'm so excited! I love this store!" I was glad this Japanese store was very popular.

I bought Yakisoba sauce, which my husband requested. It costs usually around $4 at Japanese supermarket. I thought it's pretty good price!
Yakisoba Sauce
Then, I picked up HI-CHEW, which is a Japanese candy. I'm going to meet my friend who is Iranian. I thought I wanted her to try it because it might be a new taste for her.

I thought grocery section was small. I wish they would sale more groceries.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ fill ~ full of - : -を詰めて~をいっぱいにする 

No comments:

Post a Comment