Sunday, April 22, 2012

Daiso

Today, I woke up at 9:30, and we left home at 11:00. :P I know I was late. But we got some stuff for Earth Day events. :)
We got a free reusable bag at Target and a free body lotion at Bath & Body Works. :)

We went to Origins and Kiehl's, but they already ran out of freebies. I shoud have gone when the store opened.

Then, we went to Daiso, which is a Japanese store and sells most of their products for $1.50.
This store opened this month. It was very clean, and everything was organized. The store was filled with insane amount of customers! Many people were waiting in a long line at the cash register. I predicted that it would take about 30 minutes to pay. I wanted to buy some stuff, but I decided against it for this reason. I can go there next time. Hmmm..., I think I should probably go there on a weekday.





 Today's Vocabulary
・ freebie : noun / 無料でもらえるもの、試供品、景品
・ insane : adjective / 常識を逸した
・ decide against : ~しない事に決める。
  ex) We decided against it. : 私達はそうしないことにした。 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment