Friday, April 13, 2012

I Got a Package from Hollister

I got a package which I ordered a week ago from Hollister. The size of all clothing I ordered was just right! :)
The cardigan was originally $69.50, but it was on sale for $7.74! Actually, I had bought the same cardigan in navy on my previous purchase, and I've worn it many times. It's very easy to coordinate. I love it! So, I decided to buy the same cardigan in white this time. I thought white cardigan is perfect for spring and summer season. It is also feminine. :)



I also purchased a navy colored hoodie. It was originally $49.50, but it was on sale for $9.54. This is the same hoodie as the one I ordered for my sister. ;)

My husband got a navy colored button-down hoodie for $11.34 (was originally $59.50), a long sleeve t-shirt for $8.94 (was originally $29.50), a short sleeve t-shirt for $7.14 (was originally $24.50). He likes Hollister clothing very much. He said he likes the quality and design. I think so too. And I enjoy finding good deals! Hollister sometimes has a big sale. ;))

New clothing makes me happy. ;)

Maybe, I'll receive my next package which I ordered for my sister in a few days.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ on previous purchase : 以前の買物、前回の購入
・ perfect for : うってつけの、ぴったりの
  ex) perfect for summer. : 夏にぴったりの
  ex) perfect for a gift : 贈り物にぴったりの
  ex) It's perfect for you. : それすごく似合っているよ。
  ex) That's perfect for you. それはあなたにぴったりですよ。
・ feminine : adjective / 女性らしい
・ button-down : adjective / ボタンで留められる
・ sleeve : noun / 袖

No comments:

Post a Comment