Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I Have Been Sneezing and Have a Runny Nose...

Today, my condition was getting better. I have been sneezing, and I still have a runny nose though. I can't live without Kleenex now! Yesterday, I opened a box of Kleenex Cool Touch.

This composition includes cooling moisturizer and aloe. Actually, each piece of tissues is heavier than a typical tissue and feels cold! I have been suffering from a runny nose since last night, but I have enjoyed using Kleenex Cool Touch. :) Haha

Today, I was also absent my class, but I have to go to school to take my tutoring anyway. It's because I don't know how to cancel my tutoring. I felt better than yesterday, so I was able to study. I told my tutor that I studied my reading book with her last time, then I really enjoyed my class on the following day because I was able to fully understand the contents of the story. So, I'd like to continue to study the readying book with her.

Then, my husband and I went to the dentist. I was worried about my symptoms. I was afraid that if I sneeze and have a runny nose during treatment, my dentist can't fix my teeth. Fortunately, my symptoms were all gone during the treatment. After treatment, my symptoms came back.
Next appointment will be in 3 weeks.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ sneeze : verb / くしゃみをする
・ have a runny nose : 鼻水が出る、鼻水がとまらない
・ composition : noun / 配合 
・ feel cold : 冷やりとする

No comments:

Post a Comment