Monday, April 23, 2012

It Has Been Drizzling

I felt an earthquake this morning. It was short, and it felt pretty strong. I found out it was a magnitude 3.9.

It's been cold and has been drizzling today. I was going to wear cardigan, but I ended up wearing hoodie. Even though I dressed warmly, I felt cold today.
According to my smart phone, it's going to stay cold this week. :( I prefer sunny days.
If I can buy my favorite rain boots, I'll definitely like rainy days. Unfortunately, I haven't found one that I like yet.
My ideal rain boots are to look fashionable and at a reasonable price.



However, most of the time in Southern California it is sunny. Do I really need them?




 Today's Vocabulary
・ it feels : ~の感じがする、~のようだ
  ex) It feels true. : 本当のようだ。
  ex) It feels strange. : 変わった感じがする。
  ex) It felt like I rushed it. : 急がせすぎたような気がする。
・ drizzle : verb / 霧雨が降る
・ dress warmly : 暖かい格好をする  



No comments:

Post a Comment