Sunday, April 8, 2012

Kneading the Dough by Using KitchinAid Stand Mixer

Yesterday, I baked bread. :)
I have baked bread several times so far, but it was the first time to bake bread by using KitchinAid stand mixer. Before I bought the stand mixer, the hardest part about making bread was kneading the dough by hand because it used a lot of energy. I got exhausted every time. Kneading the dough is very important because if you don't knead enough, the bread doesn't become fluffy. Yesterday, KitchinAid stand mixer kneaded very well. :) I might bake bread more often from now on.

The bread was soft and tasted very good! :)

I'm going to share the recipe next time.



      This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking


 Today's Vocabulary
・ the hardest part : 一番つらいこと、最大の難所
・ use a lot of energy : かなりの体力を使う

No comments:

Post a Comment