Sunday, May 20, 2012

My New Computer

My auctions ended today, but these didn't sell at all. That's why I didn't have to contact with my customer this morning. But I woke up early anyway. Then, my husband and I headed toward Fry's. According to my husband, Lenovo computers were selling with a big discount at Fry's. He wanted to buy it for me because he thought I was wasting my time with using my four years old computer. He said new computer's performance is very fast. We looked for the computer which my husband had seen on an online advertisement. But we couldn't find it. He asked the staff if they had it. The staff checked the advertisement and said that they had some stock but it didn't display. We bought a new Lenovo computer for $347. It was very reasonable price, wasn't it? Frankly, I don't know if I needed to buy a new computer because I can still use my old computer. Humm... I might save my time with high performance computer form now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment