Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Study Plan for the Vacation

Yesterday was the last day of the spring semester. I have a month vacation until summer semester. I typically become lazy when I have too much excess time. So, I'd like to make a goal during my vacation.

1. Nursing : Finish studying one chapter of the NCLEX textbook per week, and continue studying medical terminology.


2. ESL grammar and vocabulary : Restudy Passages volume 1 textbook. Finish the textbook before summer semester begins.



3. ESL listening : Watch Grey's Anatomy every day. Finish watching season 2 before summer semester begins.



4. Exercise : Exercise every afternoon and night.





 Today's Vocabulary
・ typically : adverb / 典型的に、例によって、通常は、概して、大体は、一般的に、主として、いつも通りに
・ excess : adjective / 過度の、過剰な、余分の、超過の

No comments:

Post a Comment