Wednesday, June 6, 2012

99 ¢ Only Stores

Last Sunday, my husband and I went to 99 ¢ Only Stores. I found some very cheap products I'd like to show you. :)

Tazo tea is usually around $1.50 at Whole Foods. I also saw them for $1.78 at Pavilions. However, 99 ¢ Only Stores was selling two for 99 cent! I was surprised. Though there were only two kinds of Tazo tea available which were Black Tea and Zen.


I wanted to buy them, but I didn't because I prefer non-sweetened tea. Those were added sweetener. :(


And, I thought that cheese was very cheap. Usually supermarkets sell these for over $4 or so.

Hoffy Sausages were also 99 cent! They are usually over $4 at a supermarket.

I have some stock of cheese and sausages in my refrigerator. I didn't buy them this time.

I don't usually go to 99 ¢ Only Stores. That's because even though everything seems like a bargain, I can actually purchase most products at a much more reasonable price at supermarkets and drug stores by finding good deals. However, 99 ¢ Only Stores is not too shabby. They changed my impression. They sell some products such as cheese and sausages at a more reasonable price than other stores. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment