Friday, June 8, 2012

My Favorite Thai Restaurant

Today, my husband had a day off. That's why we went to Thai restaurant to have lunch. This restaurant is one of my favorite Thai restaurants. The menu is very reasonable and service is always great! 

When we arrived there, the restaurant was filled with many customers. The restaurant was very crowded, so we chose to sit outside. After we sat down, a waitress brought iced milk tea to us. They were not excessively sweet. I liked them!

Their lunch special was $5.95. I chose #16 Red Curry, and my husband chose #11 Garlic Pepper.
 Soon, they brought out salad. The dressing tasted sweet and sour.
The egg soap tasted great!

The lunch special also included egg roll. I ordered spicy red curry. It was unbelievably spicy! That's why I wasn't able to eat it all. I will choose medium spicy next time. Eating outside was very cold, but the spicy curry distracted my feeling of cold.
They brought green tea ice cream with our check. The ice cream tasted strange for me because I'm Japanese. I have eaten many Japanese green tea ice cream so far. Moreover, my hometown is famous for green tea. I'm a little picky when it comes to green tea. :)

The restaurant was a little far from my home, but I'd like to go there whenever I have a chance. It's because their service is always good!  :)



Thai Gulf
19072 Beach Blvd Ste F
Huntington Beach, CA 92648







 Today's Vocabulary
・ day off : 休日、非番の日
  ex) get a day off work. : 仕事を休む
  ex) get a day off school : 学校を休む
  ex) have a day off : 休暇をとる、一日仕事を休む
・ be filled with : ~でいっぱいである、~で満たされている
・ excessively : adverb / 過度に、過剰に
・ distract : verb / 気をそらす

No comments:

Post a Comment