Sunday, June 10, 2012

Carlsbad Premium Outlets

Yesterday, my husband and I went to Carlsbad Premium Outlets Mall because I got a 30% off coupon from Banana Republic,which is my favorite clothing store. They often give 10 to 15% off coupon with $100 or more purchase. I thought a 30% off coupon was really rare. It didn't mention minimum purchase price and was valid only on June 9th. I wasn't planning on going shopping that day, but I didn't want to miss this opportunity.

I bought a navy knit cardigan. I can wear it over a tank in spring and summer, and I can also wear it over turtle neck in fall and winter.
 It was originally for $64.99, but it was on sale at 70% off. Additionally, I used a 30% off coupon. I ended up paying $13.65 plus tax! After buying it, I thought that I should have bought one more for my sister! Maybe next time. ;)

Then, we went to Crate & Barrel to see dishes. I like looking at miscellaneous goods. We didn't buy anything this time, but we enjoyed window-shopping.

Then, we went to Fossil. I hadn't been interested in Fossil before, but I found that they sell with big discount. Their belt was originally $40, but it was on sale for $10. I thought that I would buy some belts as souvenir for my brothers before visiting Japan in this winter.

I also checked Coach Factory, but I felt they were more expensive than usual. When I went to Coach Factory last winter, a wallet which I sent to my sister was $62. However, similar one was $89 this time.

Whenever I go shopping, I always think about souvenirs for my family in Japan. Shopping for someone is enjoyable, isn't it? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment