Friday, June 15, 2012

Eat a lot of Vegetables

My husband has been going on a diet these days. So he has been trying to eat a lot of vegetables and he has eaten a pound of carrots for only three days! We usually buy groceries on Sundays, but I went to a supermarket yesterday because we were running out of vegetables.
I bought a pound of peeled carrots for $0.99, a bunch of kale leaves for $0.89, two bananas for $0.39, two oranges for $1.10 and six cucumbers for $0.99. 

I have been making kale smoothie as one of his supper dishes. We really like this smoothie because the taste is delicious!

Also, I have made cucumber and wakame seaweed with a vinegar dressing. It's one of traditional Japanese food. It tastes sour, but it's healthy!

I believe he will have a successful his diet. He used to eat many junk foods before, but his eating habit changed from this week. He is going on a business trip to Japan next month, and he is looking forward to eating many delicious Japanese foods there. Sushi, Katsudon, Ramen and so on... any foods in Japan is delicious!
I wanted to go Japan with him next month. However, we are planning on visiting there in the end of this year! I have to wait until then. :)



      This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking


 Today's Vocabulary
・ have a successful : うまくいく、成功する





No comments:

Post a Comment