Thursday, June 28, 2012

I Received a Package from Hollister!

Today, I received a package which I ordered on June 21 from Hollister. As soon as I got a package, I tried on all the clothing. I specially liked navy frilled shirt.
Each frill was made by different fabric. It's super cute. Actually, it was cuter than I expected! :) It was only $14.94. I think it was good deal!
I bought same frilled shirt for my sister. I hope she will like it as well! I also liked other clothing which I ordered. I can't wait to go out wearing these clothing.:) Favorite new clothing makes me happy and outgoing. That's why I like fashion!

I used to avoid online shopping for clothing because clothing in Japan was very expensive and I wanted to make sure whether or not it was perfect for me. I needed to try it on every time at the time of purchase. It's because at most retailers you cannot return things after the transaction. Unlike Japan, many clothing is inexpensive and people can return or exchange freely in the U.S. I don't usually return my purchases unless it is a special case, but I can always buy with no stress. If it doesn't work or you change your mind, you can return it. I think the return system in the U.S. increases people's interest in buying.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ retailer : noun / 小売店
・ interest in buying : 購買意欲


No comments:

Post a Comment