Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hollister Haul

Last night, I got an email from Hollister that they were having sale online. I wanted buy some but I had bought some clothing recently. I thought I shouldn't buy for a while. After that, I regretted about not buying them. Today, I checked their homepage. They were still having sale. I asked my husband whether or not I should order them. He said, "Go for it!" Haha... He usually agrees with me.

This time, I ordered some clothing for my sister as well as for me and my husband. I'm going to share what I ordered.

Aliso Creek
This cream white shirt was originally $49.50, but it was on sale for $14.94. I'd like to wear it with light color blue jeans.
Woodson mountain
This gray sweater was originally $29.50, but it was on sale for $5.94. I like simple designs. :)
Brooks Street
 This stripe sweater was originally $ 29.50, but it was on sale for $5.94.
Rocky Point
This navy cardigan was originally $79.50, but it was on sale for $14.94.

River Jetties

 This navy frilled shirt was originally $39.50, but it was on sale for $14.94. I ordered this for me and my sister.
1000 Steps Beach
 This stripe shirt was originally $24.50, but it was on sale for $5.34. I also ordered this for me and my sister.
Tourmaline
This navy cardigan was originally $49.50, but it was on sale for $23.94. I ordered this for my sister.

Point Mugu

 This was for my husband. This long sleeve shirt was originally $29.50, but it was on sale for $8.34.


The total retail price was $395, but I paid for $114.60 plus tax ($8.87). In total it came out 71% off after discount! That's not too bad. :)

Did I buy too much clothing? Yeah, I know. :P I promise that I won't buy any more clothing until winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment