Saturday, June 30, 2012

My Wish List

I'd like to get these makeup products someday.

http://amzn.to/1WhMRNa
Sigma Essential Kit-Make Me Classy $109.00
I'm using Ecotools makeup brushes. Right now I am satisfied with my makeup brushes, but I sometimes think I need more brushes. I have seen reviews on sigma makeup brushes on youtube videos many times. I think sigma brushes are more popular than Ecotools brushes. But these are rather expensive for me. I have to think twice before purchasing.



Elf  Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder $3.00
This is very inexpensive! I have seen many reviews as well. I heard that this was very similar to Nars Blush - Bronzer Duo.
Nars Blush - Bronzer Duo $41.00
I'd like to try Elf one. I think I can buy at Target whenever I go to because it is very affordable price. However, I already have many blushes. If I ask myself whether or not I really need it, I have to say No. But, I might try it someday.



I tried sample of L'OREAL PARIS Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer. It can be used as primer and highlighter. Actually it was better than I expected. When I tried it, the makeup didn't break down at the end of the night. I thought I'd like to buy it someday.
L'OREAL PALIS Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer $12.95

These are my wish list. :)






 Today's Vocabulary
・ rather : adverb / かなり、随分
・ think twice : (実行する前に)よく考える、熟考する
・ wish list : 願い事(欲しい物)リスト


No comments:

Post a Comment