Monday, June 18, 2012

Which Bag Does She Prefer?

My sister has asked me to buy a Coach bag for her. I asked her which design and color she prefers. She likes a medium size signature hand bag. She prefers a brown or black bag over white ones. I think the biggest sale is usually after Thanksgiving day. So, when I went to Coach factory yesterday, I just looked for the bag which she might like.
I thought that these might be her preference.
 This bag was selling for $139. But it would be $111.20 with 20% off only that day.

This bag was selling for $149. It would be $119.20 with 20% off.

She doesn't prefer a white one, but I like this one.

She likes signature design. This was also signature design, but it's not a typical coach design. I don't know whether or not she likes it. This bag was selling for $200, but it would be $160 after 20% off.

I wanted to show these pictures to her, but the message with these pictures sent back to me as error. :( I'm going to ask her to see this blog. I think she can see. Even though she doesn't understand English, she can tell me which bag she prefers. :)



This is my entries related to my Coach shopping.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Coach





 Today's Vocabulary
・ prefer A over B : BよりもAを好む
ex) prefer quality over low price : 低価格よりもむしろ(高)品質の方を選ぶ


No comments:

Post a Comment