Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Cheapest Price I've Ever Seen

I bought Rembrandt 2-Hour Whitening Kit for $3.97 at Amazon Warehouse Deals on July 5. This is originally $31.80. So, it was 88% discount! Most whitening products are usually very expensive for me. I can't afford such an expensive whitening product. I had been looking for a good deal for whitening kit these days. This was the cheapest price I've ever seen! I ordered it as soon as I found this deal. :) I already received it yesterday. I thought the delivery was very fast. :)

I haven't used it yet. But I'm looking forward to trying it! If it doesn't whiten my teeth, I won't regret that I bought it because of the price. :) However, I thought I should have bought more. I just ordered one. Maybe, I won't find such a good deal for whitening kit anymore.
I'm going to review on it in the future.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ warehouse : noun / 大問屋、倉庫

No comments:

Post a Comment