Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Gift for My Sister

My sister have received my gifts. I gave her clothing, a bag, an eye cream, a lip balm, a scrub cleanser and so on.
The size of all clothing was perfect for her. She really liked all the designs. She said to me the quality of these clothing was better than she had expected! Considering that those were very inexpensive, she was impressed with quality. She is pregnant now and has two children. So, it's not easy for her to go shopping for her own stuff with children around that age. She can not go shopping for a while. She was glad to get many new clothing.







 She has already brought the bag to her work. She said to me she would use it everyday!
And also she has already used the scrub cleanser. She also really liked it! She requested to me to buy one more for her and bring back to Japan next time.

I'm glad she liked all my gift. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment