Monday, July 23, 2012

I Met Celebrities

Yesterday, I went to Trader Joe's, which is located near my apartment and met my favorite blogger by accident. I have been reading her blog everyday for six months. Her blog makes me happy and I could get various information through her blog. These day, she and her husband have bought their house in my city. She has updated pictures which were taken near her house. When I saw her pictures I thought she must live near my apartment. I know that scenery. I was right! She sometimes shares her own and her husband's pictures on her blog. I recognized their face. When I saw them at Trader Joe's, I immediately noticed they were my favorite blog's couple ! I didn't know what should I do. I felt like I met celebrities! I was really embarrassed, and I couldn't talk to them. Maybe I should have said to them that I was a reader of her blog or something. Last night, I checked her blog as usual. She updated her Trader Joe's shopping! Yeah, I was there too!






 Today's Vocabulary
・ by accident : 偶然に
・ recognize someone's face : 顔が分かる

No comments:

Post a Comment