Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Lovely Dress

I auctioned off our computers today. They both haven't been bid yet, but my computer auction page has a lot of access already. I think it will sell. :) I also auctioned off my favorite dress. I still really like it, but I haven't worn it since I moved to the U.S. I think it is still very trendy and cute, but it is more Asian. Most people live in California wear something more casual, and they dress more maturely at parties.


When I go to school and meet my friends, I prefer more casual clothing in the U.S. So, I lost my chances to wear my lovely dress. I thought I might not wear it any longer. I decided to auction it off. I don't know whether it will sell, but I hope someone will like it.

I bought it five years ago. I don't remember clearly, but I think I bought it for my friend's wedding party. It seemed a bit casual, but I wore it with a beige scarf and formal accessories. It was perfect for formal occasion. :) I also wore it daily. I wore it with a casual scarf and brown boots. When it was cold, I put on a long beige cardigan. So, It was very easy to accommodate for any occasion.

If it sells, I have to say good buy to my lovely dress. However, that way I can buy another clothing to replace and will enjoy a new different style. :)
Once, my ideal woman "model SHIHO" said that in order to keep up your fashion trends, get rid of old clothing and stay on top of new fashion. I agree with her too. If you haven't worn some clothing for a year or so, you should donate them or sell them. By doing this you can keep trying new styles.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ dress maturely : 大人っぽい格好をする
・ accommodate : verb / 適応する
・ that way : そうすれば

No comments:

Post a Comment