Thursday, July 12, 2012

Registered for Fall Semester

Today, I registered for ESL classes for fall semester. I'm going to take advanced writing class and advanced grammar class. The advanced grammar teacher is very popular in my school. I've heard many reviews from my friends. Everyone has said to me that he was the best teacher ever. The another advanced writing teacher might be strict. But I don't care. Taking strict class will be good for me. I have to study a lot. The tuition fee has increased $10 per unit more than last semester. I'm going to take 10 units. So, it was $100 more expensive than last semester. I purchased an annual parking ticket and ordered my textbooks from Amazon. I spent a lot of money for my education today. It can't be helped. I'm wondering if I can earn money someday. I think that I need to take ESL class at least two more semesters. I hope my English will improve by then.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ by then : それまでには、その時までに

No comments:

Post a Comment