Tuesday, July 17, 2012

St. Ives Apricot Scrub

I use scrub cleanser when I think that my skin needs it. However, I had been running out of it for a while. At last, I bought St. Ives Apricot Scrub last Sunday. I used it that night.
http://amzn.to/1ifDXlD
I have used many different scrub cleansers so far. However, it was the best scrub cleanser I've ever used!
As soon as I finished washing my face with it, I immediately noticed my skin became very smooth like surface of a boiled egg! I really mean it. I seriously thought that. I told my husband about that and recommended it to him. Then, he used it in a different way. Most Japanese cleanser products need to foam up before washing your face. He told me it didn't foam up at all. So, he used excess amount of it in order to foam up. What a waste! :(( I should have told him how to use it.
Anyway, it was my best scrub cleanser. I also recommended it to my sister and she became really interested in it. Tomorrow, my husband is going on a business trip to Japan. I put it into his luggage to give it to my sister. I hope she will like it.


     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty

     These are my entries you might like.

4 Reasons Why I Love Kose Softymo Cleansing Oil

Popular Japanese Facial Cleansing Products - What I Want to Buy in Japan

Top 5 Japanese Sunscreen Products

Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Charcoal Soap

The Best Japanese Shampoo & Conditioner

5 Best Japanese Deep Conditioning Hair Masks

♥The Best Japanese Hair Dryer, Panasonic Nano Care Hair Dryer

No comments:

Post a Comment