Thursday, August 9, 2012

Beautyblender

As I mentioned in yesterday's entry, I bought Beautyblender with good deal from Amazon. Today, I used it for my first time. Before using it, I checked some youtube videos.


I'm going to write how to use Beautyblender.
First, dunk it into water and squeeze it few times to remove excess water. Then, wrap it into towel to dry.
Then, put foundation on your face. Apply the foundation using pounding motion.



After applying foundation, I didn't think it's the best applicator. However, while applying concealer, I noticed the difference. I usually applied concealer with my finger, but I was never happy with the result. I couldn't apply it equally on the dark circles of my eyes. I also have tried a concealer brush before but that felt even worse. Today, I was able to apply concealer more naturally and perfectly! I was really impressed with the flawless finish. In addition, my makeup hasn't come off since 6 hours ago. By using Beautyblender, my makeup lasts longer! I'm amazed by the results.
I thought this was very costly but it was worth it.  :)

I hope my friend whom I'm going to give Beautyblender will also like it. :)






 Today's Vocabulary
・ pounding : noun / たたくこと、繰り返し打つ音
・ applicator : noun / 塗布器
・ be happy with : 満足している
・ costly : adjective / 値段の高い、高価な

No comments:

Post a Comment