Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Marshalls Haul

Last Sunday, my husband and I went to Marshalls. We found many Yankee Candle products were on sale there. We bought some air fresheners for our cars. I didn't know they sell car air fresheners. I had never seen them at any other similar discount stores such as T.J. Maxx and Ross. Maybe, I just hadn't noticed it before.


I chose two different kinds of vent sticks. I like the fact that these sticks looked like actual Yankee Candles. They are so cute and smell good! :)
bamboo & bermuda beach
These were originally for $5.49 for each but were on sale for $2.99.


My husband chose Car Jar Ultimate air freshener.  
Midsummer's Night
This was originally for $5.49 but was on sale for $2.49.

And also there were many candles, but I found the candle which was my favorite lavender fragrance. I love lavender fragrance because it makes me relax. I always put lavender near my pillow before I sleep. That helps me to fall asleep. This Harry & David candle was very close to authentic smell of lavender. :)
Harry & David English Lavender Fragranced Candle 18 oz
This was originally for $24.50 but was on sale for $9.99. :)


I think these were good deals. :)






 Today's Vocabulary
・ vent : noun / 排出口、通気口、通風孔
・ fact that : ~という事実

No comments:

Post a Comment