Monday, August 20, 2012

The First Day of Fall Semester

Today is the first day of fall semester. I expected that it would be difficult to find parking space. So, I headed toward the furthest parking lot at my school because I thought it might be a faster choice. However, all parking space was full! I was surprised. I had to look carefully for a person who was leaving in the parking. I arrived at school earlier than usual, but I was late for my class. :P  It was my first time to take this class. My first impression of the class was good! My teacher had passion for teaching. She instructed us very clearly. I like that! She said the class would be very hard and would give a lot of homework. I think harder is better. There were not too many students. I was surprised because the first day of the class had usually been full of students.
Tomorrow, I'm going to take  my second class. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment