Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Most Expensive Sponges I've Ever Purchesed

Two days ago, I found that Amazon was selling two Beautyblender sponges for only $18. They are originally two for $25.95 and one for $19.95. That's even more expensive.
$25.95 at Sephora

$19.95 at Sephora

And Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge which is similar to Beautyblender is $10.49 at Target.
Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge $10.49 at Target


So, two Beautyblenders for $18 were a timely bargain! I've heard many positive reviews on it, and I was really interested in it. However, I thought it was still way too expensive for just sponge. I was debating a lot. I began to think that they might be perfect for gift for my friend who is going to move back to Japan next month. It's because Beautyblender sponge is almost two times more expensive in Japan. So, I finally ordered two packages, which were four sponges, for me and my friend. :)

Today, I received these. These are very cute pink sponges, aren't these?
http://amzn.to/1PTjYqI
 I can't wait to use it. I hope I'll love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment