Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Official Coach Factory 48-hour Sale

Today, I got an email from Coach Factory again. They're having their official Coach Factory 48-hour sale.

This time, I found out some of them are cheaper than their previous sale. I thought these are very good deal.
Signature Stripe Demi Crossbody
This Signature Stripe Demi Crossbody is originally $178.00, but it is on sale for $48.30 with 30% discount. This comes out 72% off after discount!

I think this is also cute.
Leather Pocket Swingpack
This Leather Pocket Swingpack is originally $148.00, but it is on sale for $48.30 with 30% discount. This was actually $62 in previous sale. :)


Ashley Leather Swingpack
This Ashley Leather Swingpack is originally $148.00, but it is on sale for $48.30 with 30% discount. This was also $62 in previous sale.


Madison Gathered Leather Abigail Shoulder Bag
This Madison gathered Leather Abigail Shoulder Bag is originally $898.00, but it is on sale for $447.30 with 30% discount. I like this design, and it is 50% off. But I felt it's still expensive.


I thought Signature Stripe Demi Crossbody was very good deal, but if I buy only this bag, I have to pay about $8 for shipping fee because my subtotal is under $150. I might pass this time. However, this sale lasts for 35 more hours. I might change my mind. I don't know. :P


This is my entries related to my Coach shopping.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Coach


No comments:

Post a Comment