Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Coach Haul

Today, I finally received a package from Coach Factory. I ordered it for my sister, my husband and myself on August 30. This was my first time to order from Coach Factory. I had been checking tracking information for it everyday until I received it. I was waiting for it for two weeks!
I was excited to open it! :))


 Each bag was wrapped with a clear plastic bag with Coach mark.

I bought this Optic Metallic Signature Chain Duffle bag for $90.30 (was $278). This looks very gorgeous. :) This can be also cross-coupled bag.

My husband bought this Varic Nylon Sling bag for $69.30 (was $198). He hasn't seen it yet. I think he is going to like it. :)

I think these were good deals. :))

My sister has been buying some Coach products these day. I got three bags, an umbrella and a scarf for her. I think she has many Coach products now. Haha... I think my sister and her husband are obsessed with Coach. It's because most Japanese women like their high quality and stylish design products even though they are very expensive in Japan. While Coach products in Japan are very expensive, I can buy them about 80 to 90 % off the Japanese market price in the U.S. For Japanese people, the Coach Factory sale in the U.S. is always a bargain.
Now, my sister is looking for a wallet for her mother-in-law. When I find a next good deal with Coach wallets, I will inform her.



This is my entries related to my Coach shopping.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Coach




 Today's Vocabulary
・ be wrapped with : ~に包まれる
・ cross-coupled : adjective / たすきがけの
・ sling : noun / 〔銃を肩に掛ける〕背負いひも、スリング、《医》つり包帯、腕つり
・ market price : 市場価格
 
 

2 comments:

  1. hi, may i know what is the coach factory website? I also coach products...thnks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the members-only Coach Factory online store. In order to see their sale, you need to be their member. You can sign up at coachfactory.com.

      Delete