Friday, September 21, 2012

I Had to Say Good Bye to Her

Today, I went to Italian restaurant to meet my friends. One of my friend is going back to Japan next week. We have known each other since 2009. While I was taking my first ESL class in 2009, she started taking the same class. She is a very active person. She has been taking part in many activities. She has been taking ESL, Okinawa Sanshin, belly dance, cooking in the U.S. She has also taken a secretary class and passed the secretary exam here. In addition, she has taken TOEIC exam many times to improve her English skill. She started raising a puppy a year ago. She has traveled as many places as she could in the U.S. and enjoyed her U.S. life. She told us that she was scared to live in the U.S before moving. The most she was concerned about was hospitals because she couldn't speak English at all and didn't know how she can see a doctor if she has medical problems. However, there were some Japanese hospitals here. She didn't have to worry about that. She said that her life in California was paradise for her. I have already known that she would go back to Japan someday since three years ago, but I was really sad when I had to say good bye to her. I cried without realizing while hugging with her. I couldn't believe that day came.   

No comments:

Post a Comment