Thursday, September 27, 2012

Just My Today's Diary

Today, I took tutoring and learned how to properly write a summary. I got some tips for writing summary from my tutor, and I realized again that I need to learn many advanced vocabularies to improve my writing skill. My tutor spoke very fast, but I was able to understand what she was saying almost 100%. I asked her how she thought of my pronunciation. She said to me that my pronunciation was not too bad, and she understood what I was saying except for "V" sound. In Japanese, we don't have v sound. We pronounce V as almost the same as B sound. I still find it difficult to pronounce V. I need more practice. I also told her I have been writing on my blog everyday to improve my writing skill and what I write on my blog. I write about daily life, my favorite makeup, fashion, shopping, study and so on. She was interested in makeup and told me that Ulta periodically sends their catalog with store coupon, and the coupon is stated that $5 off when you purchase $10. She said to me it was too good deal, and she thought Ulta is losing money to sell makeup. I was going to stop by Ulta to buy Revlon and NYX cosmetics tomorrow after I fill gas in my car at the same mall with Ulta. However, I saw a red flashing oil light on my car this morning. That's why I needed to go to a gas station today. So, I gave up to go to Ulta tomorrow because I don't have an excuse to go to the mall. Now, Revlon and NYX cosmetics are 40% discount at Ulta. I have a $5 off coupon for Revlon products. In addition, if I use a $5 off Ulta coupon, it must be very good deal. However, I already have a lot of makeup. I think I should pass this time even though my $5 off Revlon coupon will expire soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment